When you return on Monday, August 28th, expect to see the following:
- Media Services and the Multimedia Lab (with the 3D printer) will be in new headquarters on the main/1st floor - near the lobby area between the bridge and the library proper.
- The Reference Desk will be moved farther back into the reference area, a little closer to the print Reference Collection.
- New study tables, computer tables, etc. will be arranged in different configurations on the main/1st floor.
- The former custodians' closet has been transformed into a single gender-neutral restroom, along the same wall as the other restrooms.
- The McCrorey Gallery will remain in situ.
- My office is still on the ground floor.