a portal to information and research on film and television. Resources provided are:
- The International Index to Film Periodicals which provides access to abstracts (many with links to full-text) of articles and film reviews from @350 important academic and popular journals covering all aspects of film and television.
- Five full-text key reference works: Encyclopedia of Early Cinema (Routledge), Routledge Companion to Film Studies, Oxford History of World Cinema, Critical Ideas in Television Studies (Oxford), Film Analysis: A Norton Reader.
- "Treasures from Film Archives": identifies silent film holdings in archives around the world.
- Documentation Collections: contains information about important international film archives, libraries, and educational institutions.
- FIAF Affiliates' Publications: provides citations for books, pamphlets, programs, and other materials published since 1966 by FIAF archives.
- Browsable/searchable list of @50 full-text film journals.
Access this resource from the Library website: