- Design a web-based research guide customized for your course
- Consult with you on a research assignment
- Meet with students as a group (across Eng/FTS courses) outside of class, for workshops on using specific resources such as MLA Bibliography, Literature Resource Center, JSTOR, etc.
- Meet with students individually for research assistance with a paper or project. Please encourage them to contact me directly
- Design a web-based research guide for your course, visit your class briefly to introduce myself, and meet with students individually as necessary
- Meet with your students as a group during class time (I need at least two weeks lead time for scheduling and class preparation)
I encourage you to include my name and contact information on your syllabi as the librarian for English and FTS, who looks forward to helping students with their research.