As you begin/continue your course preparation for the spring, remember the library. In addition to meeting with your classes for research instruction, I will:
- prepare a web-based library research guide customized to your course
- provide feedback on an assignment (or assignments) that will require scholarly research
- facilitate the purchase of library materials to support your course (and your own individual research)
- meet with your students one-on-one for a research consultation*
- visit your class for 5-10 minutes to introduce myself and the library. Students often feel more comfortable making an appointment with me or seeking assistance at the reference desk if they can attach a face to a name
Feel free to include my name and contact information on syllabi and Blackboard sites.
I hope to see you and/or your students in the spring.