Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Literary Criticism Workshops - Spring Semester

I need your help.

I plan to offer the literary criticism workshops for Literature Resource Center and for MLA International Bibliography again in the Spring semester. I'd like to offer multiple sessions (2 or 3?) for each resource.

Since you know your students best, I'd appreciate your feedback to generate the highest attendance.

If I were to offer each workshop 3 times per semester:

1. At what points in the semester would these be most useful? spread out (once a month), clustered at the beginning of the semester, clustered at the end of the semester?

2. Should each set of  workshops be offered at different times of day throughout the semester or at the same time of  day?

2. What time/s of day would  be most convenient?  Morning (@9-10, 10:30-11:30), early afternoon (@noon-1, 1-2), late afternoon (@4-5, 4:30-5:30).

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.