What is EndNote?
- EndNote is a software program that allows you to store and manage your references and images.
- EndNote will format your references in whatever style you choose -- APA, MLA, Chicago Manual of Style, etc.
- EndNote works with word processing software to allow you to insert citations directly into your paper, building your bibliography as you insert your citations.
- You can import references into EndNote from many online databases.
- EndNote has a search interface that allows you to search library catalogs and selected bibliographic databases; it retrieves results from them directly into your EndNote library.
- EndNote allows you to create your own searchable database of references, and any additional information you choose to add about each resource.