I'll be on leave from the beginning of July through most of August, and will have limited access to e-mail. When I return, it will be v. close to the beginning of the semester, and I will be on my skates trying to prepare. So, if you are beginning to think about your classes for the fall...
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to support you and your students in your fall courses.
I can do one or more of the following:
- Design a web-based research guide customized for your course
- Meet with your students as a group during class time
- Consult with you on a research assignment
- Meet with students as a group (across Eng/FTS courses) outside of class, for workshops on using specific resources such as MLA Bibliography, Literature Resource Center, JSTOR, etc.
- Meet with students individually for research assistance with a paper or project. Please encourage them to contact me directly.